tirsdag 31. januar 2012

What I've learned from working with my blog

Well I learned how to write a blog, duh(Olav, you asked for that one). I guess I've also learned to write a little texts a little better, though this was more like an article than a story. But I didn't think much about the story in book after I red it, mostly because I red in the book right before I went to bed. Has it made me a more observant reader? No, it hasn't. I just red it for entertainment, and because it was a task to read it.
The other blogs I've red interesting to read, and it was a nice spread of genres.
I finished the book last week and it was a very good book, and it was well written(at least I thought it was even though I didn't read it observantly) and it was cool that we could ''hear'' the thoughts of Dr. Watson.
I've sadly received very few comments from my classmates...
It would be fun to do another task like this, because I'm feeling that my English have improved a bit and  the blogging was actually not as boring as I thought it would be.

''If our brain was so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't''
That had nothing with the task, but it is one of my favorite quotes. I can't remember who said it though.

2 kommentarer:

  1. It's great that you feel you have improved your English. Nice work on your blog!

    SvarSlett
  2. Your quote has been attributed to George Edgin Pugh (The Biological Origin of Human Values) and also Dr. Lyall Watson (Supernature). Probably, one of them is quoting the other - I haven't looked into which it is.

    For your sake, I'm hoping it's Dr. Watson :)
    Best, Olav (still can't comment through my Wordpress account. Strange)

    SvarSlett